Halfbike Singapore

(halfbiker) 2 months ago
Welcome to Halfbike community in Singapore. I am expecting my Halfbike 3 between mid to end of August. If you want to try out the Halfbike in Singapore, just contact me. We can meetup for a chat and ride around session. Everyone is welcome to share your thoughts and questions. Cheers.
4 weeks ago
Hi! Just got my halfbike 3 also.. Very fun to ride, I was thinking if there's any good pedal out there in Sg with a bigger surface area though
(halfbiker) 4 weeks ago
The was a discussion about the Pedal Innocation's Catalyst pedal. You can check it down this thread > halfbikes.com/community/chat/873
(halfbiker) 4 weeks ago
Hi Gideon, That’s great. I’m still waiting for mine. Lol. Let’s meet up when I received my halfbike 3.
3 weeks ago
@Kee Tong Yeah sure man, I wasn't careful and fell down at q a high speed.. lol, can't ride for a week or so. Maybe we can make a telegram group for SG riders? I saw the catalyst pedal, but I might wanna try clipless pedals, I find the pedal slips from my foot alot when I pedal
(halfbiker) 1 week ago
@Gideon, I just had my 1st ride over the weekend and it feels great. I had been riding a standing bike for a few years so is relatively easy for me to start pedaling. Both bike looks similar, however they are very different in contruction and ride feel. Hope you have recovered. I think we should keep the SG group chat public to encourage everyone to join us.
1 week ago
Great to hear! Yeah I'm better, have still been struggling to ride after about 6 hours of training over past 3 weeks. It's hard to get used to the standing experience and I fear falling but it's feels great. I got the catalyst pedals and bigger handlebars, helps alot lol. Yeah man, let's meet up next time and ride tgt!