Hеre are a few key notes to keep in mind:
- Please ask someone to help you and do not try to take the measurement by yourself
- Put on a pair of comfortable flat sport shoes
- Align your back, shoulders and heels to a wall and keep them there
- Do not bend, front/back or left/right
- Your hands should be fully relaxed pointing down under their own weight (close to your hips) Don’t try to stretch further down nor fold them in the elbows.
- Use a stick/pipe/broom/etc., we need the distance to the centre of the stick and not the one to your fingertips
Please ask someone to help you and do not try to take the measurement by yourself. An extra pair of hands will help take the actual measurement and ensure that you’re in the correct position as shown on the first image.
Your hands should be fully relaxed pointing down under their own weight. Don’t bend your elbows nor bend over.
Please send your measurement to firstname.lastname@example.org